Lucy / 16 ♡ I love The Cure, novels and you ♡ -- ☼ fill yourself with self-love, not self-hatred ☼
1. Lay on the floor of your shower until you can breathe again. Water will always love to love your skin.
2. Start writing with the intention of filling up one page. Write until your pen stops working.
3. Reread a book that once made you cry. Learn something new on every page. Notice how different chapter make you sad. Notice how the book didn’t change and grow; you did.
4. Sleep with your windows open. You can hear both the rain and boys drunkenly singing Frank Sinatra on their deck. Both are equally good.
5. Don’t forget that honey will always taste sweet, but the best way to eat it is off your fingers, laughing.
6. Remember that, sometimes, getting out of bed is enough.”
do you wanna talk to me about it? you can stay on anon or come off it and i can answer privately? i won’t judge you or anything, i’m worried about you! :~)
thank you sweetie :~) nooooo, what’s wrong? :~(
you’re sooo cute aww, come hug me! :~)
I’m okay at the minute, how are you doing? :~)